The advantages of Molecular Modeling: Overcomes limitations of existing crude oil assay technology, enables crude oil analysis on a fundamental molecular level, potential benefits in excess of $0.30/bbl, and moves technology to a more scientific basis for component speciation.
What if …
· …we could remove the uncertainty about using old assay data as the basis for how we process today’s feedstocks?
· …we could reduce inherent assay errors by using measurements that we can take at the plant site?
· …we could make those corrections on a daily basis?
· …we could produce deeper information about true compositional nature of feedstocks and other process streams?
· …we could use that detailed knowledge as more accurate input to planning and optimisation tools for daily operational improvements?
· …what if?
英维斯过程系统/, Invensys Process System